I like to image this blog as a woodland, where everybody could sometimes stop to refresh soul and ideas, and maybe find some inspiring glimpses of life....
Here you'll find all about beauty and art. Welcome!

Tuesday 21 June 2011

And...back to work!


My studio has a fresh new air....the wind of new 


travelling is always a way to renovate myself


and so... what england inspired me more, was about pottery... this pic is a wood heart found there, nice in my studio 's wall now.


today i realized some clay ideas i had, and i always love to model this wonderful matter.
hope to show you good results!

I mostly visited the south west of England, and what is still inside me, is the warm hug of nature. A great green heart of love.
THANKS to Merlin, King Artur, Saint michael , all the Heavenly Creatures who made of this trip a coloured surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment