I like to image this blog as a woodland, where everybody could sometimes stop to refresh soul and ideas, and maybe find some inspiring glimpses of life....
Here you'll find all about beauty and art. Welcome!

Saturday 2 July 2011

God is in everything




Yes, my dear friend, Gos is even here.
in the joyfull moments this very old sewing machine gives me.


It was founded by my father at the recycling site, and for 5 € he got it home..
i was very happy, and my mother, as i always sewed on her tools, she was also glad to can have back her one..
As it was manual, i had a bit of troubles, at the beginning, and it was surely very funny...i  was always stitching going back, it was a real confusion!


finally, we decided to bring it to the shop for sewing machine, and the man said it was ok, and we could add a little engine to make it electric.
and so we did.


Now it is wonderfully helping my new attempts on fabric paintings!...or maybe fiber art!

No comments:

Post a Comment