I like to image this blog as a woodland, where everybody could sometimes stop to refresh soul and ideas, and maybe find some inspiring glimpses of life....
Here you'll find all about beauty and art. Welcome!

Saturday 13 August 2011

sewing projects



Hi friends!!
finally i found the time for a short photo session to share my last sewing projects...it was a very nice time!


Today i took a day off off... that means i finished just yesterday a big work on a wall, and today i took my trekking shoes and went into into into the woods...something really refreshing that i suggest in this hot italian sumer days!


my friends, i wish you a wonderfull week end!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, didn’t know you knew how to sew!
    I’d love somebody to teach me, so I can do my own clothes and other stuff 
    Aroha
    Ana

    ReplyDelete