I like to image this blog as a woodland, where everybody could sometimes stop to refresh soul and ideas, and maybe find some inspiring glimpses of life....
Here you'll find all about beauty and art. Welcome!

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Creativity Stretches



Hi friends!

this week is the first off work...yep!
and i could think about the idea to enlarge my studio taking even the room next to it...that actually is a perfect roof!



Why not?
I like to change and mostly, to see new pieces of land while i' m working!



Well, this space is mostly created for my sewing projects; it's very strange how tables get very easily overwhelmed by things, and call for more space, for other tables where to place new projects and crafts!

^_^
Actually  i have one corner for painting, one for pottery, one for pc and sewing machines, one for everything else + little projects... and this new one, of which mostly i like the idea of projecting a new space full of love and creativity! have you ever seen my studio?


I made new experiments about how to make a fabric hard enough to be painted on, with oil colours.... so i tried many traditional ways...sugar, corn flour starch, vynavil... and maybe i'll find the right one for me!



And my Santa's laboratory is going very good...Elfs are really helpful here!
This is a sewing project, for a gift!



I'm Joy!
This is the daily Mantra!  ^_^
Enjoy your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment