I like to image this blog as a woodland, where everybody could sometimes stop to refresh soul and ideas, and maybe find some inspiring glimpses of life....
Here you'll find all about beauty and art. Welcome!

Saturday 11 February 2012

Whispering Hearts

Hi friends!

here i'm again...snow is continuing to fall, this time it reveals us the show together with the wind, which blows it from upside down and let it make a real dance...
this morning i simply let it fall..i've not the duty of office, and so... i just look at the show as it is: a wonder of God!  ^_^

I share with you the evolution of the first week of work about "Whispering Hearts", an on line class i took with the Master of crazy stitching art, Jude Hill.

This for me is a complete new thing, so i enjoy it without thinking too much about the final point it will lead me at.. anyway, my aim is always to can combine my love for painting and for fabrics..it will happen one day...because who seeks shall find!






At the moment, this work takes all my free time, i just feel to come to it every time i need art..
i' not painting from a lot ( the real paint, not commissions, that i had a few..), but i  look forward to new inspirations growing underneath like the new spring signs under the earth...or better, under the snow!

I had a few parcel, the day that snow let us breath a bit...



I'm very happy about these... some laces from Sonia Cantè' s blog, she made a so lovely wrapping and i really appreciated my first blogger shopping.
The book " Diapason" , about which i spoke few posts ago, and a new book of Mataji Nirmala Devi, the most beautiful i found until now, it talks about Jesus and His Divine Mother...

And i also wish to share with you today, a new song i felt in love with, of the extremely talented american singer Kari Jobe... 

 

Have a wonderfull week end you all, folk!

No comments:

Post a Comment