I like to image this blog as a woodland, where everybody could sometimes stop to refresh soul and ideas, and maybe find some inspiring glimpses of life....
Here you'll find all about beauty and art. Welcome!

Friday 27 January 2012

Caribean elfic bag

Hi friends!
here i'm again at the studio, cutting time away for my passions...and with a new bag, that will be a gift for a friend which very soon will go on holiday where i was been nearly one month ago, BVI ( British Virgin Islands)...
First of all, i have to say that i LOVE to built thing by reciclying old or used cloth with a story for me...and create out of them a new life.

For this project i  took:
-some ties i found in a garage sale on the road for Connecticut in my Usa travel last year,
-an old dress i neither know the owner, but it waited for me in a corner of the roof where my studio is..a very good fabric, light shining blue
- a pillowcase i got into an antiquitè market in a village around here.



This curious meeting of stories, fabrics, and colours made me think from the beginning to S, so i decided to sew a bag for her. The combination i thought, is also very close to the Caribean colours...




and a shoot to the label, hand stitched on a piece of the floury fabric....



I hope you 'll enjoy this very simple and coloured project..
have a nice week end you all !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment