I like to image this blog as a woodland, where everybody could sometimes stop to refresh soul and ideas, and maybe find some inspiring glimpses of life....
Here you'll find all about beauty and art. Welcome!

Sunday 29 January 2012

my first crochet flower



I always thought when starting a new art, that will be too much difficult and i'll not be able...and that's my lack of confidence, a little hall in my Anatha Chakra (the house of Love and confidence) which will be soon overwhelmed by Sahaja Yoga ... blessed gift from Maha Devi Shri Mataj.


This project follow the ties series, as the main panel is made up with that ties i used also for the Caribean bag, and it's another gift for an Angel i met on my way: she will receive it as a surprise very soon!

I did know i wanted to put something on the front, and i visualized a flower... but i thought it was to brave to start crocheting now, and mostly with few hours of time. I went to my mother (a Master Crocheter) and looked with her on the Big misterius book of "All works with tread", the old book she always studied for her project by when i can remember.
So i chose the simplest and looked her going quickly with her hands.. continuing my "too difficult!" comments.
Then she suddenly left me alone. with my emptiness. Should i have learned something in that few minutes of time?
Yes...the thing is: i did.

I went to my studio, took the Big old book with me.. and started.
My hands went on the tread as they were very familiar with it... and i remember i used to do some "pasticci"  ( mess, in litteraly translation " bad pastries ) with crochet when i was a child.
But it felt as it was the day before.




And this flower came out so easily and happily...grew with love by thinking to my Angel Friend.

that was the little daily tale.


Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment