I like to image this blog as a woodland, where everybody could sometimes stop to refresh soul and ideas, and maybe find some inspiring glimpses of life....
Here you'll find all about beauty and art. Welcome!

Saturday 10 March 2012

Birthday present


Yes, three month are passed by, form my birthday...but only in these days i realized that...

this year, i asked to Jesus my birthday present, sure that it would be the best choice.
When i was in BVI, on that day,  i had many many blessings, one among all to swim with about 20 Angel fishes..

but now i see what was the best, He gave me a new, amazing, wonderful Love friendship!

D is an angel on this Earth, and i'm so blessed i could met her!

(p.s. if you're wondering about what is "Love Friendship", to me it's that kind of friendship that is so True, unconditioned and full of compassion, that manifests a wonderful form of the Divine Love...)

And now, that spring is blossoming in the very sweet way, i recognize this birth...

I'm so happy, my friends, and today i wish for you to find the best Love Friendship ever !

No comments:

Post a Comment