I like to image this blog as a woodland, where everybody could sometimes stop to refresh soul and ideas, and maybe find some inspiring glimpses of life....
Here you'll find all about beauty and art. Welcome!

Sunday 18 March 2012

Sea project


here is a new project.. a sea handbag made from scraps and used cloths... it takes more time than keep a new fabric, as I have to find the good pieces from the old skirts and trousers, but it is really a great trip on life history...
I  put that book in the middle, because i'm reading it in these period, and, even if for some things and designs are too much extreme for me, i already am  into the mood of changing my idea of "how to dress, and how to treat fabrics"... now many colors on dresses, sounds like too noisy for my eyes, and this is because they absolutely too much chemicals...



work in progress...

oh, i forgot to mention that i received many gift from friends in these days:  three shirts, three pairs of very nice shoes, and even one new wonderful red trolley..
And this means..prepare yourself to travel with new steps, and in new paths, my Dear, in the Adventure of Life!!!

Today Togo and me had a wonderful windy walk through our medieval Village...


Bye bye friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment