I like to image this blog as a woodland, where everybody could sometimes stop to refresh soul and ideas, and maybe find some inspiring glimpses of life....
Here you'll find all about beauty and art. Welcome!

Saturday 3 March 2012

Refreshing spring

I love love love
this time of the year!

Today bright was the  sun and blue the sky

...



and i took all the possible excuses just to stay outside in the  nature...i made a bath to Togo, one to my car, one to me( in the swimming pool...), i planted chives in the garden (an idea i had from 2010..and still never done!) ...
 and now sunset is coming and i'm enjoying the birds concert with my tea...
 i also went to the garden grocer, and i have to say i love that place, which  inspires me not just because full of things and colours, but mostly because makes me think to beauty and care for nature.. yes i know it is also full of chemical products but i do not notice them ...  ^_^

So... tomorrow i'll be in the Appenins woods with friends, and i'll stay a bit longer in the fresh air..
i wish for you also a very nice sunday hopefully bright and sunny!!



Greetings from togo my white dragon!

No comments:

Post a Comment